Friday, September 27, 2013

More summer projects

Catching up on some more projects I've done this summer.
I did another hooded towel for my cousin, who just had her baby on the same day I did!  Congrats!  Anyway, my twin sister does most of my designs for the appliques, the little boy was one of her designs (along with the giraffe in the previous post).
I was going for a John Deere color scheme.  That's why the towel is soooo yellow. :)
I also finally made my oldest minion a hooded towel of her choosing: Pink with rainbow ribbon and a horse (OK, so it's a My Little Pony, but oh well).
She was sooooo excited to have it finished.  She showed it off to anyone who came through the door.
A repeat photo of the Repo coat from the previous post, but on my fabulous twin!
I also made her skirt thing for the same costume...
 I added the pink trim and oriental fabric to the black corset...
(please excuse the mess, and the fact that I only have a children's body form and thus had to stuff the bust and hips with baby blankets. Lol)
 Back view of the corset.
and made this neck piece as well
 
 The final ensemble.

No comments: